05 август 2023

Dear Mr. Zuckerberg

 

Dear Mr. Zuckerberg,

With frustration and a heavy heart, I address you today to express my profound disappointment regarding your company, Meta. The time and effort I invested in using your services and products have proven to be utterly futile. Let me inform you that you have lost my loyalty and trust.

Meta, formerly known as Facebook, has turned into a massive advertising platform that utilizes its users' information for profit without any regard for their personal privacy and security. Instead of striving to create innovative and useful products, it seems your focus is solely on maximizing profits, disregarding the well-being of your users.

But that's not all. Even when encountering issues or difficulties with your services, the support offered is abysmal. It's astonishing how quickly you're willing to take my money, yet how indifferent you are to my inquiries or complaints. I cannot accept this as a consumer and feel neglected.

Over time, Meta has lost touch with reality and drifted away from its initial ideals. The promises you made in the beginning have become empty words. You now appear as an organization that no longer cares about the welfare of the people who sustain your platform and make it successful.

I urge you to wake up and return to the core principles of fairness, transparency, and accountability. The world is not just about advertisements and profits. It is a place where people need security, compassion, and genuinely useful products.

Няма коментари: